Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip encounter

As you can tell, we are not talking directly at the moment, our mutual decision at this point. Frustrating? HELL YES. Do I want to talk to her? YES.

We did have a great time recently. I saw or maybe realized a different side of V, a very tender side. She was so supportive of me and my dilemma . I also realized more of our feelings toward each other. Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say. Well there is something to that, but there is also a closeness brought on by talking or contact every day. Then when that every day contact is taken away, the absence is more profound, a deep longing arises that had been there, but becomes more profound.
A sense of need of the other. A sense of "I just want to feel your presence". We will just have to see how things develop, I miss her SO MUCH!
Her voice, her little laughs, and as she says, I miss her "enjoy tormenting" me, those are such lovely arousing times.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know your story (although I plan on reading through your posts).. but the comment you made "Then when that every day contact is taken away, the absence is more profound, a deep longing arises that had been there, but becomes more profound" hit home. And, brought back a my own (from time to time) longing.. Good luck in whatever road or path you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moment when lustful desires branch out to tender concern is a sweet one indeed.

    ReplyDelete