Friday, March 6, 2009

Update

I spoke to Rogue last night and I mentioned to him that we needed to update everyone on the latest and not-so-greatest of recent events. Long story short - our text messages were discovered. It has really stirred up a hornet's nest of things. Communication is now relatively non-existent. We talked some last night but I was very frustrated and tired because of other things. I respect his life and those in it, however, the whole I-don't-know-what-to-do thing frustrated me. We had talked about this possibility and I expressed that I had no problem with stepping back so that he could focus on his other responsibilities. It was not an idea that appealed to Rogue.

After intermittent discussions, I decided that I would not be the one to contact him. Typically, he initiates communication.

Then, after that conversation, he decided that was too hard for him and so he texted last night and we talked for a while. I do not mind the lack of communication so much as the "no, we won't talk" followed by "yes, we will" followed by "no, we won't, but maybe we will".

I know this is a difficult time for him and I want to be supportive - even if that means removing myself from the situation to allow him better focus on other things that may require his attention.

Rogue will likely offer his own views of the recent events and I will continue to support him as he needs through this. But a person can only give so much emotional energy.

4 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear that.

    It can be emotionally draining, but I think it will be worth the time and the effort.

    Best wishes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that is horrible that your messages were discovered...!

    Just be careful and I am sure that you will do the right thing and stuff will settle down.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... yes...
    I am at a loss for words at the moment..
    V was able to make a post... I just couldn't.. I need to, but she explained the crux of the matter..
    I do have to say.. she has been supportive of me ALWAYS, from the very beginning.. she is supportive now.. it is me... she asks 'what do you want?'
    I don't want to loose her.
    She makes me feel like no other woman ever in my life..
    Our connection emotionally, sexually is beyond words...
    I do need time to think, to work out what to do.. I need her though.. it is SO HARD to not text her, it is SO HARD to NOT talk to her...
    I will post more later this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to consider buying special telephone numbers accessible by Skype, as we have. That way Nimue and I can talk, using our computers, without leaving telltale billing or electronic traces.

    ReplyDelete