Thursday, February 12, 2009

What does sex mean to you?

I don't do those weekly questions. There is one TMI, Tuesday, two much information.
well this week the bonus question was: What does sex mean to you?

I have been thinking about that question all week. One blogger Ms. I wrote this response to the question:

What does sex mean to you?
Sex means pleasure and biology and connection and a natural way of being. I do know that sex is not one thing, but it it many things; like a shape-shifting mirage, perhaps it appears exactly how one needs it to in the moment. Refuge? Yes, it can be that. Relaxation? Sure.

Sex is the participation in the gigantic mosaic of human life. It says to the world--to one's self--I am here. I am breathing. I am alive, and I elect to participate in life. It is nothing more and nothing less than validating one's own humanity.



I was thinking of trying to add to her words. To me I can't add anything eloquent. For me all I can add is...

I want to be totally open, to share what I have inside me..

that is what I want..

I don't want to take something from anybody..

I want to give, give what I have inside.

I want to give pleasure.

I want to connect and co-create pleasure with a lover.

2 comments:

  1. I think that was very eloquently said. Thanks for stopping by the blog to show your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you also want your lover to take what you give, and to give to you in the same measure.

    That way, both of you will experience pleasure.

    ReplyDelete